Embu County Job Vacancy 2018 for Communication Officer II, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Embu County job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Embu County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Public Service Board of Embu wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions.
JOB GROUP ‘J’ – 1 POST – VACANCY NO.CPSB 60/2018
Duties and Responsibilities for the Public Communication Officer II Job
Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Gathering information on existing programmes, significant events and the impact on customers and forwarding the same to the Head of Department for dissemination.
- Liasing with Media Practitioners and the Public on issues of mutual concern.
Public Communication Officer II Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Journalism, Public Relations, Social Sciences or any other relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili.
- Computer Applications
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download application form from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 10h September, 2018
THE SECRETARY /CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
NB: Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More