Embu County Job Recruitment 2018 For Records Management Officer III, Application Details
Ref: CPSB 28/2018
- Will head a small registry and work under supervision of a more senior officer.
- Will receive sort, opening, filing, minuting and and distribution of mail
- Dispatching of mails and guiding on files disposal.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Diploma in Records/Information Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Computer skills
- Age of 45 years and below
Terms of Employment
- Records Management Officer III
How to Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA):
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit
- Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 8th February, 2018.
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: