Embu County Job Recruitment 2018 For Embu County Enrolled Nurses III, Application Details
Job Group ‘G’
Ref: CPSB 20/2018
- General Nursing care which includes assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient outcome, IMCI, PMTCTM, Immunization, ANC care and delivery among others.
- Maintaining records of patients/clients personal and health condition/care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment
- Following up on discharged patients and providing continuity of care
- Will work under the guidance of a senior officer
- Certificate in any of the following; Kenya Enrolled Nurse, Kenya Enrolled Community Health Nurse, Kenya Enrolled midwife, Kenya Enrolled Nurse/ Mental Health and Psychiatry from recognized Institution
Enrolled certificate issued by Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Have a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Age of 45 years and below
Terms of Employment
- Enrolled Nurse III
- Entry Job group ‘G’
- Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA):
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit
- Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 8th February, 2018.
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted. The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: