EGPAF Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. EGPAF recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Deadline||26 SEPTEMBER 2019|
EGPAF Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 EGPAF Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
EGPAF is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Grants Officer
The Grants Officer will be responsible for the grants management for a portfolio of sub-recipients under a U.S. Government-funded project. With support from the Senior Grants Officer, the Grants Officer will administer sub-agreements from start-up to closeout as well as provide monitoring and support throughout the life of award to ensure compliance with Foundation, donor, and legal requirements as well as high performance in line with programmatic goals. The Grants Officer will also ensure that all sub-recipients have a strong financial management system that ensures transparency and accountability of Foundation resources.
- Participate in the evaluation of potential sub-recipients’ proposals and conduct the pre-award and risk assessments for all potential partners. Ensure adequate documentation of this process.
- Work closely with the relevant Partner Activity Managers and Technical Officer in developing sub-recipients annual operation plans and budget.
- Prepare outgoing sub awards and amendments, as needed, for review in accordance with the Signature Authority Policy
- After projects are completed, closeout grants in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
Monitoring and Support of Sub-recipients
- Ensure compliance with financial and administrative requirements, regulations, and policies of the Foundation and our donors.
- Provide ongoing support to sub-recipients to improve their administrative performance, build their operational capacity, and reduce the risk to the project and the Foundation. In collaboration with the Senior Grants Officer and Capacity Building Officer, track progress against capacity improvement indicators.
- Provide assistance to the sub-recipients in understanding the terms and conditions of the award and facilitate or provide any necessary training/mentoring.
- Conduct site visits and prepare reports for approval of the Senior Grants Officer. Report all compliance findings to the Senior Grants Officer and assist in the development of possible solutions. Appropriately document follow-up and ensure timely corrective action.
- Work closely with the Senior Grants Officer and Activity Manager to develop annual monitoring and support plans for assigned sub-recipients, in accordance with Foundation policy, and ensure the monitoring and support tracker is kept up to date.
- Document evidence of monitoring and support and any compliance findings in both the award file and CGIS.
Budgeting and Financial Reviews
- Review monthly financial reports and cash requests and monitor actual expenditures against budgets/ceilings, documenting material variances and working closely with the partners to minimize deviations from planned spending.
- Ensure that all the expenditures reported by sub-awardees meet the allowability criteria prior to being charged to the award; document, disseminate and follow up on disallowed expenses.
- Monitor deadlines and ensure final deliverables from grantees conform to the Foundation’s requirements. Work with the Sub-awardees to build their capacity to prepare and submit accurate financial reports by 5th of every month.
- Provide ongoing assistance in reviewing sub awardees financial and accounting policies and procedures and also their internal control system.
- Provide relevant financial information for decision making to the sub-awardees and technical teams in order to facilitate proper program implementation.
- Ensure the cash disbursement tracking schedule is updated and circulated in a timely manner, liaising with HQ to minimize delays to partner funds disbursement
- CGIS is the Foundation’s global Contracts & Grants Information System. Grants Officer will maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in CGIS on all assigned awards. This will include documents from pre-award to closeout and evidence of monitoring and support. Grants Officer will also ensure any paper files are complete and up to date.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with local coworkers, colleagues in other Foundation offices, and partners.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management or other related field required.
- CPA (K)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in USAID, CDC, or other U.S. Government-funded grants administration. Experience in an international non-profit organization preferred.
- Knowledge of Federal compliance rules, regulations and standards associated with USG funds and non-profit accounting a plus.
- Proficient computer/software skills, including a command of MS Word and Excel. Experience with Quickbooks a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a global team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to edit and write clearly and concisely in business environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
The Foundation expects all employees to possess the fundamental competencies of interpersonal skills, communication, accountability, continual learning, and driving results. The ideal candidate will either be proficient or advanced in the following set of competencies, specific to this position’s level of Officer:
- Team Building – Team building is a person’s ability to inspire and foster team commitment, spirit, pride, and trust. He/she also facilitates cooperation and motivates team members to accomplish group goals.
- Customer Service – Customer service is a person’s ability to anticipate and meet the needs of internal and external customers while delivering high-quality products and services and being committed to continuous improvement.
- Decisiveness – Decisiveness is a person’s ability to make well-informed, effective, and timely decisions, even when data is limited or solutions produce unpleasant consequences. He/she will also perceive the impact and implications of decisions.
How to Apply
Click Here To Apply CLOSING DATE: 26 SEPTEMBER 2020
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest EGPAF Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum EGPAF Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for EGPAF Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for EGPAF Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent EGPAF Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the EGPAF Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: