Ecom Agroindustrial Corp Ltd Job Vacancy 2019 for Senior Coffee Trader, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ecom Agroindustrial Corp Ltd Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Ecom Agroindustrial Corp Ltd Job Vacancy 2019
The Dorman Group (part of Ecom Agroindustrial Corp Ltd) is one of East Africa’s leading coffee enterprises, currently operating in Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda. It is heavily invested in the regional export and roasting industry and a major contributor through its farmer interfacing companies to sustainability and rural development. The Group’s exporting company, C Dorman Limited, currently requires a senior trader to join the Nairobi trading desk, which is responsible for sourcing and selling over 300,000 bags a year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly respected origin trading operation which covers the full range of coffees from unwashed Arabica, through commercial grades, up to some of the highest priced micro-lots in the world, which will offer the right candidate the opportunity to build their trading portfolio and provide invaluable hands-on coffee experience.
The role will include duties and responsibilities:
- Coffee sourcing – pre and post purchase analysis, purchase at auction and direct
- Selling Strategy and execution with ECOM Trade offices and direct roaster/trade house clients
- Preparation of market reports and offer lists
- Customer Account Management
- Basis Trading
- Risk Management Strategy and Execution both internally and for customers (Futures and OTC)
- Contract Administration
- Timely and professional contract execution (in collaboration with QC, logistics and production)
- Daily Position, month end FB, P&L tracking
- Trade budgeting and cost control
- Business Development
The candidate will require the following experience:
- 5-10 years coffee trading experience
- Direct sales experience to medium/large coffee roasters
- Good experience futures and options trading OTC strategies
- Working understanding of open position valuation and trading profit and loss
- Good working understanding quality control, logistics and traffic
- Good sensory and cupping experience is desired
- Previous origin experience would be preferable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Ecom Agro-Industrial Corporation Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)