Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd (EFK) Jobs 2021 recruitment adverts has been released online. Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd (EFK)|
Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd (EFK) Jobs 2021 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Sales Executive
Eco Fuels Kenya is looking for a Sales Executive who is able to confidently work on their own to close sales leads and manage their team responsibly. Prospective candidates must be self-motivated, have a desire to achieve results and learn-by-doing. The role is based in Nanyuki, with frequent travels to other parts of Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Sales Pipeline
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and ensure customer satisfaction with product performance by regular visits
- Prospect new accounts by visiting and establishing relationships with both new and existing customers
- Investigate new sales outlets (resellers) and other trade opportunities.
- Focus on sales efforts by studying existing client purchases and potential new customer orders in a managed pipeline of sales forecasts
- Record all activity in the sales software systems, being responsible for accuracy of information, updating and monitoring of information from input to completion of the order
- Making sure all customer orders are delivered on time and in the right quantity and quality
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management as necessary
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Manage a team to facilitate the successful completion of the above responsibilities
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports via cloud-based CRM tools
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related activities as needed
- Secondary Sales Responsibilities
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trade conferences and workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
Desired Candidate Profile
Does this sound like you?
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a Business related course is preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in a sales and marketing position
- Prior experience in Kenya’s farming and/or horticultural sector is a huge plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have the ability to handle pressure and be self-motivated
- You have high integrity and a strong desire to produce results
- You have prior team management experience
- You must possess a valid driver’s license and demonstrable ability as a responsible driver
- You are comfortable with computers and software including a CRM tool
- A background of commercial and/or organic farming is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd (EFK) career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd Jobs 2021 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Eco Fuels Kenya Ltd Jobs 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: