Eaton Job Vacancy 2019 for Junior Sales Engineer- PQ
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optica Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Eaton Job Vacancy 2019
Eaton Power Distribution Products & Solutions to predominantly partners & end customers. Propagate Eaton
Electric’s Products and Services to Influencers, Specifiers and Contractors to
ensure future inclusion of Eaton in project specifications. Communicating with
existing and new customers, gathering market intelligence, benchmarking against
competitors to understand and adjust strategy to suite market trends. Support
colleagues and customers in Eastern Africa to ensure team targets are achieved.
- Identify and develop PQ sales and service
opportunities in assigned market segment and key accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with
partners to ensure growth and performance.
- Be proficient in maintaining and adhering to
required sales process .
- Assist with market analysis, surveys and
information required to develop business strategy.
- Diligent upkeep of CRM system information. Accurately update sales
stages, monetary values and dates to ensure all information is current and of
high quality to increase accuracy for planning and forecasting purposes.
Visitation and activity details recorded continuously.
- Continuously strive towards professional
self-development by working to improve sales, business skills as well as
- Assist partners in product positioning &
qualification of a particular solution/product application, whilst following
the sales process from developing
customer needs through conclusion.
- Forecast sales figures and pipeline status to
assist with reporting accuracy.
- Prepare, assist & compile, quotations & tenders as and when required Ensure accurately
and professional offers are submitted timely.
- Develop & execute Profit Plan, monitor
and achieve annual sales target across East Africa territory
- Collaborate and work with sales and marketing
teams in specific business units, to help build opportunity pipeline
in Electrical Engineering.
qualification: Engineering Graduate
3 years’ relevant experience in
Electrical field, with proven sales record
knowledge on motor control, distribution, medium voltage, automation and power
quality products including the application thereof.
marketing and presentation experience.
- Experience in
proven sales methodology and negotiation techniques to manage sales process
from call planning, engaging customers, obtaining their business and building
long term customer partnerships with effective account management.
- Able to demonstrate effective skills in
two-way discussions with customers to work collaboratively toward a common
goal. Listen actively, demonstrate understanding and asks probing questions to
clarify speaker’s thoughts.
- Technical & product knowledge –
Applies knowledge of technical and product capability to build creative solutions
to customer needs and foster credible dialogue
- Competitive intelligence – Understand
competitor capabilities, value propositions and pricing strategies to better
position Eaton’s benefits to align with the business need.
- Understand customer needs and be proactive
in responding to customer requests. Develop and maintain positive customer
relationships, seen as a trusted business partner.
- Understand and appreciate different
perspectives and adapt one’s approach or style to the situation.
- Results orientated – take initiative and
demonstrate a sense of urgency in driving for results. Act on sales
opportunities and track own performance.
- Cohesive Team Player
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: