East African Breweries Limited Recruitment 2018 for Strategy Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for East African Breweries Limited Recruitment 2018 for Strategy Manager. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
East African Breweries Limited Recruitment 2018
EABL is the leading drinks company in Eastern Africa with a wide portfolio of products in beer, spirits, malt and other non-alcoholic drinks. EABL is quoted on 3 East African stock exchanges with a turnover of over £480m.
The Strategy team in EABL is charged to formulate, communicate, execute and sustain strategic initiatives. The Group Strategy Manager role is responsible for sustaining an inclusive strategy formulation process, monitoring execution of agreed initiatives, assessing the effectiveness of strategic initiatives in delivering our strategic outcomes and mobilizing the processes, systems and capabilities in the countries to guarantee the realization of set strategic outcomes.
Roles for the Group Strategy Manager Job
- Manage Strategic Initiatives through Measurement and Evaluation: Develop, coordinate and embed a rigorous measurement and evaluation methodology of strategy initiatives that is integrated into the individual country annual performance cycle processes of BPM, QMR,
Game Plan and AOP.
- Facilitating identification and resolution of resourcing gaps to key strategic initiatives: Establish and maintain a rigorous process of assessing resourcing gaps for KEY initiatives across the EABL markets and leading the process of addressing the Gaps either through financial investment, capability injection or systems & process improvement to ensure that initiatives with attractive size of prize are resourced enough to entail a high right win.
- Facilitate and drive key strategy initiatives through inception stage:
Partnering with Country leadership, Diageo central resources & Consultants to support execution of key or centrally-led initiatives. Mobilizing and managing teams of individuals charged with executing centrally led initiatives with significant size of prize.
- Drive continuous improvement in executional capabilities at country level.
Develop, coordinate and embed strategy execution monitoring and intervention framework through the BPM cycle at country level to foster continuous improvement in executional capabilities. Introduce and embed processes and systems of M&E of strategy execution across the 4 operating units in EABL through capability building and process improvement to create sustainable executional rigor.
- Lead annual strategy review including annual financial review: Coordinate annual strategy reviews including individual and hub update of financials. Execute any ad-hoc strategy projects (Including Strategy formulation for Export markets in near future). Facilitate the adoption, roll out and embedding of any new Diageo strategy methodologies in future.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Develop and sustain a dynamic measurement and evaluation framework for strategy execution.
- Identify resource gaps for key strategic imperatives and enable process of addressing.
- Assess effectiveness of action plans (strategic initiatives) in delivering strategic outcomes and instigate corrective plans.
- Recommend frameworks that ensure decision making at country level prioritizes the strategic imperatives.
- Partner with country FD’s to build in country capability, processes and systems to monitor and course correct strategic progress.
Group Strategy Manager Job Qualifications
- Degree holder with minimum 6+ years’ experience.
- Cross functional exposure is an added advantage.
- Significant hands on Commercial and/or Finance experience,
- Broader commercial finance experience is an advantage.
- Experience of working in emerging markets through in-market and cross-functional teams.
- Credible at GM/FD/marketing Director level with highly effective communication and influencing skills.
- Extensive project management skills, both as a leader and key team member.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More