East African Breweries Limited Recruitment 2018 for Commercial Assets Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for East African Breweries Limited Recruitment 2018 . Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
East African Breweries Limited Recruitment 2018
EABL is the leading drinks company in Eastern Africa with a wide portfolio of products in beer, spirits, malt and other non-alcoholic drinks. EABL is quoted on 3 East African stock exchanges with a turnover of over £480m.
This role is located within the Demand Sales business. The Commercial Assets Coordinator is critical to the overall KBL short, medium and long term strategy in developing and driving our trade strategy and operational excellence within retail outlets and distributors.
The job holder works closely with the Trade Management, Trade Development Representative, Divisional Trade Execution Managers, Divisional Performance Managers, Area Business Development Manager and Divisional Sales Manager.
KBL demand has 97% volume share of beer market and 52% volume share for Spirits. KBL demand is the No.1 FMCG Company in Kenya and also markets UDV brands. KBL operates in a very competitive environment that has seen the entrant of new players in the total alcohol category. This necessitates the need for pro-active business approach. The national distribution structure within the Kenyan alcohol market is key to KBL delivery of both volume growth and market share.
- Be authentic
- Speak out freely to increase your level of understanding and challenge ways of working where relevant.
- Build great relationships with your teams, peers, sales leaders and customers.
- Be honest and open at all times and value the difference in people.
- Find solutions
- Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities.
- Generate ideas and solutions to problems.
- Use all relevant data to make credible decisions.
- Consistently Deliver Great Performance
- Embrace the Diageo way of selling capabilities.
- Demonstrate brilliant execution, be thorough and apply high standard in everything you do.
- Fully understand the sales strategy and how you will beat the competition.
- Grow yourself
- Develop and apply self-awareness(strengths and development needs)
- Grow your capability and experience and use the sales career framework and sales capabilities.
- Look for and respond to feedback
Commercial Assets Coordinator Job Roles:
- Ensure optimum utilization of assets and tools in trade
- Lead the development and execution of asset merchandising programs for customer segments in line with the trade and portfolio strategy.
- Ensure that trade programs and execution merchandising standards developed meet business objectives and customer segment requirements
- Streamline and manage the efficacy of spend on tools and assets and ensure ROI on each.
TOP 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Ensure the documentation and tracking of assets, movement and deployment as spelled out in Trade asset policy.
- Ensure that all supplier POs are raised in a timely manner and that their invoices are paid promptly and any discrepancies solved as quickly as possible.
- Ensure an updated log of all assets and tools in trade. The incumbent should be the liaison between field sales team, procurement, finance, legal and external suppliers/agencies to actualize this.
- Generate weekly reports on assets in trade- this shall include assets deployed, assets redeployed, lost assets, and assets maintained. Use the current
- Information Technology system and other manual sources to actualize this.
- Be central depository of all retail assets and tools records for the business. Additionally, this jobholder shall also work with internal stake holders to beat competition.
Qualifications for the Commercial Assets Coordinator Job
- Ideally, not less than two years’ experience in FMCG preferably in trade marketing, field sales and administration
- Developing and maintaining beneficial relationships with clients, external suppliers and commercial partners
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and influencing
- Organized, structured with good analytical skills
How to Apply