Eagle HR Jobs 2019 recruitment adverts has been released online. Eagle HR recruitment 2019, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Deadline||7th October 2019|
Eagle HR Jobs 2019 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Eagle HR Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Eagle HR is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Audit Manager
Our client, one of the leading Audit firms in Kenya is looking to fill a candidate for the above vacancy. This career will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We have also an extensive experience with large national and international NGOs. Our Management Letters and Financial Statements are well presented using computer aided technologies.
- As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance/expertise and participate in the performance of audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
- Collaborate to plan objectives and determine an audit strategy that appropriately addresses risk. Establish the expectations of the value to be delivered. Successfully monitor the engagement team against the budget, and alter if necessary;
- Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments. Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client;
- Plans assignments to ensure that the audit staff members are fully aware of the client’s business and relevant activities.
- Undergraduate degree with 5 years audit experience in a firm with more than 3 partners (Masters degree will be an added advantage)
- CPA member of good standing
- Ability to handle teams of 10-15 audit staff
- Excellent report writing and client engagement skills
- Experience in donor funded projects will be highly considered
- Forensic fraud investigation and other relevant skills will be added advantage
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership;
- Integrity within a professional environment;
- Keen attention to detail and can multitask
- Willingness to go on site
- Ability to travel widely in Kenya and East Africa
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to [email protected] before close of business on Monday 7th October 2019
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Eagle HR Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Eagle HR Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Eagle HR Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Eagle HR Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Eagle HR Jobs 2019 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Eagle HR Jobs 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: