Eagle HR Job Vacancy 2018 for Domestic Helper, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Eagle HR Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Eagle HR Job Vacancy 2018
To perform a variety of tasks within the employer’s home, such as providing care for children, housecleaning, running errands and cooking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide regular housekeeping, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry and cleaning dishes.
- To prepare family meals.
- May also do gardening and lawn maintenance.
- Run errands which may include, dropping off or picking up children, grocery shopping, making a trip to the drycleaner or taking a family member to doctor appointments amongst other duties.
- Give care to small children and elderly members of the family, which may include helping them to bathe and dress, ensuring they take their daily medications when need be.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be reliable and physically able to perform household duties.
- Should have good time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess good communication skills; listen carefully, speak clearly and audibly in English and Swahili, be able to keep proper records of daily tasks
- Neat and presentable, able to follow instructions and ask where not sure.
- Mature, humble and pleasant
- Smart and proactive; able to sort out urgent matters as they arise
- Respectful, helpful
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures and practices
- Ability to prepare meals and snacks
- Knowledgeable of safety practices
Salary Kes 15,000.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected] by 3rd May, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: