Eeading Restaurant Job Recruitment 2018 for Cashiers
- Processing ETR and printing out all end of day reports
- Check bills to see if the correct amount has been applied and print them out
- Verify if money is fake or legitimate
- Gives out ETR with each and every order
- Ascertain that receipts/menu on the system display the correct pricing and tax information
- Handle cash reconciliation at the end of every shift
- Answer customers’ delivery calls & handle pickup and take away orders
- Enter on Point Of Sale all approved expenses
- Process credit and debit card payments and ensure that customers sign receipts
- Keep track of paid in and paid outs to ensure receipts match up to payments applied
- Balance Off ETR machine at the close of the final shift with the end of day sales
- Receive and process all cash, credit card, vouchers and Mobile money payments
- Operate cash machines and POS to calculate customers’ bills
- A Degree or a Diploma in Hotel Management or Food & Beverage Sales
- Applicant must have previous experience working as a cashier in a restaurant
- Applicant must be between 21 and 30 years of age.
- Proficiency in Point of Sale(POS) software, inventory software
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV to [email protected] on or before 22/2/2017 indicating the position applied for on the email subject. Current and expected remuneration should also be stated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: