Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, EACC Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
EACC Job Vacancy 2019
This position is responsible for the investigation of corruption and economic crimes, unethical conduct and trace corruptly acquired assets, process suspects for plea and support prosecution of cases in court
- Investigating corruption allegations/reports;
- Identifying, interviewing witnesses and suspects in a matter;
- Collecting relevant evidence to support the investigation process;
- Ensuring security of evidence and maintain inventories;
- Swearing affidavits for premises search warrants, bank accounts;
- Compiling investigation files;
- Supporting prosecution in court;
- Giving evidence in court as the investigation officer of economic crimes;
- Developing and maintaining a database of corruption and unethical practices;
- Disruption of corruption and economic crimes networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Business Management or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized university;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience;
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K) or any other equivalent professional qualifications;
- Relevant training in Criminal Investigations course from DCI Training School or other recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Membership to relevant professional bodies;
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills;
- Be able to work in a highly computerized environment;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Demonstrable computer application skills;
- Good interpersonal skills.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 12th March, 2019 at 5.00pm
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: