EACC Job Recruitments 2018 for Accountant (2 Posts)
The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article (79) of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
Job Grade: EACC “8”
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Finance and Accounts through the Principal Accountant
Accountant II Job Responsibilities
- Processing payments;
- Accounting for special funds including donor, programmes and projects funds;
- Preparing and compiling financial reports;
- Applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAPs) including the International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS) techniques in accounting for Commission’s finances, assets, revenue, expenditure and costs;
- Carrying out bank reconciliation.
Requirements for Appointment
- Minimum relevant working experience of 5 years;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:-Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option), Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (CPA K);
- Member of ICPAK;
- Proficiency in accounting software (any ERP) and MS Suite and other computer applications;
- Relevant professional qualifications;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online fromhttps://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials. All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. To be considered applications should be received not later than 26th January, 2018 at 5.00pm Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: