Duma Works Recruitment 2018 for Sourcing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Recruitment 2018
Duma Works is recruiting a sourcing manager for one of our clients; a distribution and finance company that sells high-quality solar product and appliances to households and businesses in Uganda. The sourcing manager will be responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations.
Sourcing Manager Job Responsibilities
- Through understanding of the procurement environment ensure quality product and service suppliers are selected and continuous improvements in supplier relationships; through this and smooth procurement processes sourcing shall ensure the teams increasing value addition to the company. You shall use data available through tracking of the teams activities to enable improved contract negotiations and supplier management.
- Accurate forecasting of stock and payments to enable required products for sale and cash requirements within budget.
- You identify the key ordering options available and their positive and negative impacts, driving strategic decisions and solutions on cash and stock.
- Product orders on time and managed successfully across suppliers and shipment to prevent delays and ensure arrival on time and in budget at the company’s country offices.
- You identify trends in the data, creating and rolling out key strategic solutions to enabled improved order process.
Guidance/ Team Leadership
- You work to develop the team through processes and personnel, creating an effective working environment and optimal performance, reported weekly to your director.
- You create management structures that allow for full transparency on team performance an management of tasks.
Qualifications for the Sourcing Manager Job
- Proven work experience as a sourcing manager preferably with a sizable company across countries
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgment
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data. Advanced excel skills.
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Proven financial and treasury management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration. Additional relevant certification and higher education highly preferred
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3416”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3416 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 20 July 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
Share this post with your Friends: