Duma Works Recruitment 2018 for Digital Marketer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Recruitment 2018
Duma Works is recruiting a Digital Marketer for one our clients; Cresta Investments Ltd. The Digital Marketer will have the responsibility for ensuring that digital marketing runs efficiently.
Digital Marketer Job Responsibilities
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Creation of content for digital marketing
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Edit and post videos and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations
- Responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Any other duties assigned by the directors
Requirements for the Digital Marketer Job
- Proven experience as digital Marketer.
- Knowledge of digital marketing responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts will be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: will need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3377”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3377 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 June 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More