Duma Works Job Vacancy for Sales Executive, Application Details
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Executive for our client; a leading manufacturer of tyres in Nairobi.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Planning/organizing/assisting with motor shows and any other promotional activities.
- Recording sales and order information.
- Following up with Clients via email and calls.
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions.
- Achieving sales targets set jointly with the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Input of sales and other related data in the sales software system.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Minimum a diploma or a bachelors degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Must have 1 year experience in a sales role.
- Extremely good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the market and negotiation techniques.
- Self Motivation.
Added advantage of a past experience in automotive industry / tyre industry
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3156”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3156 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 December 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: