Duma Works Job Vacancy For Digital Marketer/Graphics Designer, Application Details
Duma Works is recruiting a Digital Marketer cum Graphics Designer for one of our clients, a leading hotel in Kisumu.
Table of Contents
Digital Marketer/Graphics Designer Job Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence( Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, deep linking and Q&As etc)
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases etc)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Reporting and strategies with budgets to ensure we are tapping into the correct market.
- Listings on other websites and optimizing OTAs (online travel agencies)
- Constant engagement with clients through after sale emails, promotional emails and bulk SMS (Uwazii Mobile Platform)
- Work with Sales and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Requirements for the Digital Marketer/Graphics Designer Job
- Knowledge with designing software.
- Adobe, CorelDraw, Video editing software, Creativity, etc.
- Good communication in English language.
- Office administrative skills.
- Excellent skills with digital design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.)
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies [In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver,
- Photoshop, BRIDGE (all CS Suite) etc.]
- Highly proficient in all design aspect
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3086”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3086 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th December 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
- EXPLORE MORE: