Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Property Agency Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Duma Works is recruiting a Property Agency Assistant for one of our clients; a professional real estate services firm in Nairobi.
Letting and selling of listed properties in an effective, professional and profitable way, to the highest professional standards.
Property Agency Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Advertising: Advertising the properties in appropriate channels in the most effective, presentable, cost optimal and professional way.
- Marketing Material: Preparation of marketing information and materials such as sales particulars and brochures and conveying this to interested parties.
- Web-site: Maintenance and updating of the marketing website
- Enquiries: Responding to enquiries by interested parties, providing the required information to them and progressing their interest and pursuing closure with suitable and able parties.
- Viewing: Showing properties to interested parties or arranging viewing as appropriate.
- Documentation: Preparation and delivery of transaction and contractual documentation including Letters of Offer, Leases and Tenancy Agreements. Ensuring that this documentation is in the best interest of the client, correct, accurate, professional and well presented, maintaining due diligence and attention to detail in all undertakings and activity.Ensuring that documentation is fully and properly executed, and processed as necessary such as stamping and registration and liaising as necessary with the other relevant parties such as advocates.
- Tenancy renewals: Handling tenancy renewals on management properties and ensuring they are done in a timely and complete manner.
- Payments: Ensuring that transactional payments such as deposits and legal costs are received and receipted properly and disbursed as required.
- Handing over: Proper handover of properties let or sold and documentation accordingly, liaising as necessary with the property management in the case of management properties.
- Listings and Reports: Maintaining and updating listing schedules and progress reports.
- Advice and Communication: Keeping the clients and other relevant parties properly advised and appraised.
- Market Information: Collecting and maintaining information and data on the market in the way of sales and letting comparables and other relevant information to assist the office in its professional objectives.
- Any site and office staff or agents involved in agency duties.
- Office and property equipment, materials, supplies and monies related to the job and assignment.
- All decisions that can be reasonably initiated and executed within your mandate for the proper execution of your duties above.
- Notifying your reporting officer or director on all important aspects related to the proper execution of your duties and in particular any matters of an urgent nature.
- Inspection of properties on agency to prepare the relevant marketing material.
- Maintenance of the property listings
- Reviewing tenancy schedules to ensure renewals are carried out on time
- Client updates as necessary
Requirements for the Property Agency Assistant Job
- Knowledge and interest in the property market situation and trends.
- Ability to arrange and execute work schedules, functions and tasks in an organized way to achieve the required objectives.
- A selling and convincing personality and approach with energy and orientation to achieving sales objectives and targets.
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with the different people and entities including potential tenants and buyers, other staff, landlords and tenants, advertising agents to achieve the job objectives, maintain good working relationships and develop goodwill.
- Professional diligence, care and attention to detail.
- Occasional extra hours as necessary to achieve the job objectives.
Any other relevant comments:
- Promote a positive image of the company and yourself by being effective,efficient, smart, presentable, professional, firm and pleasant in your work.
- To be proactive, positive, energetic and driven in achieving the job objectives as set out herein and as also necessary through good professional judgement, business sense and efficiency
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3520”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3520 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 23 November 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: