Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Procurement Manager
Duma works is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager for one of our clients ESTO AFRICA; a leading property and real estate company in Nairobi
We seek to employee a Procurement Manager who will source for us products and review existing items to ensure products remain competitive, maximize profits and provide a commercially viable range of merchandise at competitive prices.
- Responsible for supplier and contract negotiations which involve understanding and knowledge of commercials and competitive pricing for packages related construction
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders, understanding their needs and consulting with them to build quality procurement strategies aligned to business requirements
- Manage and develop strong relationships with key vendors and suppliers, dealing with any potential issues and concerns, and attending regular meetings to ensure open communication
- Prepare Requests for Proposals and coordinate proposal and selection process
- Provide price comparison and validation
- Perform cost and services negotiations with vendors.
- Prepare design and construction vendor agreements (including master services agreements and notices to proceed).
- Manage template design and construction services contracts.Drive initiatives for new project delivery methods to improve overall cost of design and construction efforts.
- Develop a design and construction vendor qualification process.
- Drive process development and improvement to address growing business needs and incorporate lessons learned.
- Ensure cross-functional project teams are staying on track to meet deadlines.
- Develop and drive strategic goals while also completing tactical, working level tasks as required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a procurement system that monitors inflow and outflow of materials in the sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supplies and purchasing.
- 3 years direct work experience in purchasing or procurement in the construction Industry.
- Cost estimating experience a plus.
- Proven success working on cross-functional projects, completing cost models, and negotiating.
- Technical background knowledge in construction is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3291”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3291 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 30 March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: