Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Market Scouter, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Duma Works is recruiting a Market Scouter for one of our clients, Antarc Furniture. It is the leading supplier of unique and stylish Home, Office, Hospitality furniture, Interiors and Floor solutions in Nairobi.
Requirements for the Market Scouter Job
- Age between 35 – 55 years
- Sales experience for 5-8 years minimum.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Kiswahili is a must.
- It would be ideal for someone who is familiar with the geography of Kenya and has worked and is well versed with the region.
Skills we are looking for
- Very well versed with Kenya and Nairobi in particular.
- Good networking skills and lead management.
- Ability to grasp detailed information and data analysis.
- Ability to put a detailed and accurate report together.
- Ability to share information openly without any conflict
- Ability to follow up and build rapport with the lead for more information.
- Eye to detail and understanding new developments, changes and upcoming events.
- Clarity in communication and presentation.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Sharp identification skills.
- Smart dressing skills.
- Full of energy.
- Able to easily mingle into a group but be wary of characters and knows where to draw the line with a client.
- Charismatic and charming character.
- Polite and punctual.
- Humble, honest and diligent.
- Ambitious and visionary.
- Innovator and creative.
Market Scouter Job Responsibilities
- Selling flooring at the showrooms.
- Assisting the field sales team for Antarc flooring by attending to their clients, showcasing the products and engaging with them.
- Client follow up.
- Client after sales service and management.
- Preparation of the client quotations and sales orders.
- Providing solutions for clients on products and concepts.
- Updating oneself with the trends in the market and competition that affect us.
- Preparing required reports for the department.
Career Development Plan
- Showroom Sales executive 2years
- Market Scouter 3 years
- After 5 years there is a possibility for the below
- Field Sales for the flooring
- Senior executive sales (this role handles high profile clients and accounts)
- The sales executive can be requested to move to any showroom within the organization as required.
Monday to Saturday – 9.00am to 5.00pm
Sundays – Only when we run promotions or sales and there is a compensation that you earn for this.
Annual leave allowance of 21 days and we normally close during Xmas these are deducted from the annual leave.
Sick leave is as per statutory law.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3467”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3467 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Thursday, 25th October 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: