Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Laboratory Technicians
This medical supplies startup company is recruiting Laboratory Technicians to join its fast-growing team in Senegal. Laboratory Technicians will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the medical supplies in our warehouse, preparing orders for shipment, and contacting customers about the status of their orders and deliveries.
- Handle customer requests on the order system and ensure delivers go out on-site
- Check deliveries before shipment to ensure quality assurance
- Maintain and handle inventory of pharmaceutical products in warehouse to ensure quality and storage levels are adequate
- Work with hospitals and pharmaceutical companies who have placed orders for shipments of goods to ensure customer satisfaction
- Education or work experience in biotech, biomedical, laboratory science, or pharmaceuticals
- Should be excited to work with full ownership of challenges and in a dynamic startup environment
- Fluent in French, Wolof, and English
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to[email protected] marking the subject as “3313”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3313 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 20 April 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: