Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Debt Controller, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Duma Works is recruiting a Debt Controller for one of our clients, Antarc Furniture.
It is the leading supplier of unique and stylish home, office, hospitality furniture, interiors and floor solutions in Nairobi.
Debt Controller Job Responsibilities
- Debt collection from credit sales conducted.
- Follow up on debtors.
- Provide them with the documents required.
- Ability to reconcile the accounts and ledgers.
- Meet the monthly collection target.
Requirements for the Debt Controller Job
- Age between 30 – 45 years.
- Male / Female candidate.
- Debt control experience 3-5 years.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Kiswahili is a must.
- Well versed with computers and ERP systems.
- Ideal if someone has worked in a busy environment with many credit sales and corporate accounts. Experience from Mid – Large sized companies shall be ideal.
- Good skills in Microsoft office.
- Good skills in ERP systems.
- Sharp audit skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Sharp reporting and data analysis skills.
- Ability to mend and develop a process and system.
- Document management and record keeping skills.
- Smart dressing skills.
- Full of energy.
- Reserved character who does not associate with other departments too quickly as we need someone who can work independently without influence.
- Polite and punctual.
- Humble, honest and diligent.
- Ambitious and visionary.
How to Apply
send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3471”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3471 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 07 September 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: