Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Corporate Sales Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Corporate Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business objectives in line with agreed market development strategy. E.g Product launches, promotions, telemarketing
- Manage key corporate assigned accounts while ensuring the customers are updated frequently on the latest solutions and products
- Ensure that market share is gained against competitors based on:
- Information given by the business development manager
- Market intelligence gathered
- Turnover of the customers
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Gathering market intelligence on competitors and interpreting the same for the benefit of the business
- Act as an intermediary for customers in line with the business interest of the company.
- Provide a roadmap and detailed strategy for their assigned products and territory
- Travel within the broader East African region to open up new opportunities and businesses.
- Good knowledge of I.T industry, preferably with a strong bias in software solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate at different organization levels.
- High level of business negotiation skills
- Strong Business acumen.
- Sales Budget management experience.
- An organized, determined and persistent person.
- Good and effective negotiation skills
- Able to promote cross-functional effectiveness in the team.
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing marketing environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken official Languages in Kenya.
Qualifications for the
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 2 years’ experience in B2B sales environment
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the I.T. industry with preference of having worked for an I.T company either in the capacity of a distributor or reseller
How to Apply
send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3475”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3475 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 31 August 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More