Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Colour Consultant & Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Colour Consultant & Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Complete and total customer service and satisfaction.
- Handle telephone calls in a proper and professional manner.
- Learning and selling wallpaper products.
- Handling point-of-sale transactions and creating purchase orders for products.
- Working hand in hand with the customers to help them transform their spaces with paint and wallpaper.
- Sharing tailored design advice that is utterly bespoke to you, suggesting a cohesive scheme that suits the clients lifestyle and a palette that complements the period of their home.
- Making a pre-appointment call to start finding out a little about prospects project
- Making site visits and first listening to the inspiration and ideas, discovering the look they’re hoping to achieve and the way you use each room thereafter carefully consider the space, light and architecture of the rooms, one by one.
- Walking the client through each suggested scheme and together settling on a look that’s unique to their lifestyle
- Generating a written specification listing the recommended chosen colours, designs and finishes with quantities.Interior designers plan the design of living and commercial environments. They then manage the work of turning their ideas into a reality.
Requirements for the Colour Consultant & Specialist Job
- A background in interior design, visual arts, or design.
- Experience studying color, layouts, and design is important.
- A passion for design
- Creativity and imagination
- An eye for design, including colour, and good 3D awareness
- The ability to visualise concepts and explain them to others
- Good drawing and IT skills
- An interest in changing trends in design.
- A driving licence may be useful.
- Good organisational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time and within budget
- Awareness of technical building issues, and the range of relevant products and materials
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Confidence with figures
- changing trends in design
- the processes involved in architecture and construction.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3500”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3500 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 19 October 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: