Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Client Success Team Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Are you a highly motivated, entrepreneurial person? Do you get excited about helping other people find jobs and connect to opportunities? Is technology your friend and do you love meeting new people?
If this describes you, then Duma Works would love to speak to you as we expand our team in Nairobi.
DUMA Works is an online and SMS-based recruiting platform that is quickly becoming the preferred method of hiring for companies all over Kenya (and some in Uganda and Tanzania!)
Since 2012, hundreds of employers all over Kenya have used DUMA Works to save time and money when identifying qualified job candidates. We currently have over 300,000 job seekers in our database and have matched over 5,000 of them to jobs.
Our vision is to create an empowered society where no job opportunities are lost. Our mission stands to be the developing world’s job reference system, and to enrich and empower a global workforce.
Client Success Team Internship Responsibilities
- Working with the Duma Works software to match job candidates into job openings that fit their background and qualifications.
- Creating pre-screening tests to ensure candidates possess the right skills for the job (if you love puzzles, this is perfect for you).
- Screening job candidates to see if they are the perfect fit for the job.
Qualifications for the Client Success Team Internship
- Background in HR/Recruiting/Psychology appreciated
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn
- Sense of humor
- Basic travel/food stipend.
- The opportunity to learn a ton and collaborate with an incredible team
- Office located in the scenic Adams Arcade
- The great opportunity to turn this internship into a full-time job!
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3343”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3343 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 11 May 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: