Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Client Partner, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Ref Number 3446
Duma Works is looking to recruit a client partner for one of our clients; a Kenyan company that works with leading global companies that provide a range of principle-based learning solutions which inspire change and performance in leadership, personal effectiveness, culture, and teamwork..
Reports To: CEO
The role of the Client Partner is to develop the corporate business which is delivered through customized programs, developed in partnership with their clients, and complemented by one-to-one coaching support and practical applications tools.
This is a sales role with revenue accountability but the emphasis is on building client relationships. This can most effectively be done through demonstrating an understanding of how effective training solutions can be integrated into a business and provide a return on investment to the business as well as individuals.
The Client Partner also needs to demonstrate a commitment, passion and belief in the client’s principle-based approach to learning and development.
The potential for success in this role is very high as many people in HR and business have experienced at any individual level their most successful programs.
The challenge of the Client Partner role is to build strong partnerships with the company’s clients so their full product range becomes integrated into their business, delivering real results for their clients and client retention and revenue growth for the organization.
- g lasting relationships.
- Delight clients through effective and efficient management that enhance their return on investment.
Responsibilities for the Client Partner Jobusiness Development (80 directly responsible for achieving revenue targets both for existing accounts and new business.
- Personal target of Ksh. 25 million in the first year targeting key accounts in Kenya.
- Fully understands the organization’s Business Model.
- Understands intimately the various programs in order to offer compelling solutions
- Follows up sales leads, identifying opportunities to develop effective partnerships with clients and closes the sale
- Support sales activities through selling to new prospects, cross-selling and following up on referrals.
- Spend at least 10 hours every week of Face to Face time with clients
Customer Service and Support (10%)
- In partnership with the training department works to demonstrate payback to clients from the organization’s solutions e.g via training reports, success stories and other ROI tools.
- Uses Key internal interfaces to ensure all commitments to clients are delivered to the highest possible standard.
- At all times know and keep in touch with their key customers and their requirements intimately.
- Build database that will have key customer contacts and sales progress details and avail this in the system.
- Put together a sales forecast that captures targets for the Business Development department and to measure weekly, monthly and quarterly against the overall target given.
- Inputs to development and implementation of sales strategy
- Is accountable for all sales related data and records in designated accounts
- Plans for weekly feedback meetings in order to give quality feedback
- Ensures delivery of high quality proposals and sales presentations in partnership with the Learning and Development Department
Client Partner Job Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- At least 7 years successful working experience in a service industry
- A high degree of business acumen and credibility; the ability to influence and work with client organizations at a senior level.
- A track record as an achiever in a high-performance targeted sales environment, with a demonstrable passion for developing and closing business opportunities.
- The consulting ability to understand clients’ needs and articulate persuasively how our approach and our training and development solutions contribute to clients’ sustained, superior performance.
- A good understanding of corporate cultures, people performance and behavioral development would be advantageous.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to influence and work with senior decision makers in major corporations with confidence to present at Senior Leadership Team level.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
- Fully computer literate & with full driving license.
How to Apply
To apply send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3440”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3440 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 14th September 2018
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More