Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018
Business Development Executive Job Responsibilities
- Build and maintain a pipeline of key accounts and clients throughout the region
- Hit monthly sales targets and work with the placement team to ensure clients are satisfied
- Identify key partnership, presentation, networking, and thought leadership opportunities across the region
- Create new business opportunities for the company in the field of recruitment and other HR-related activities
- Contribute to thought leadership on recruiting and HR in the region via LinkedIn, Medium, and other platforms
Qualifications for the Business Development Executive Job
- Very strong closer
- 2 year experience minimum
- Experience in B2B sales
- Must be presentable
- Sense of humour is a plus
- Proven business development track record
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Presentable professional presence
- Strong organisational and admin skills
How to Apply
send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3408”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3408 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 24 August 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More