Duma Works Job Vacancy 2018 for Accountant, Application Details
Duma Works is recruiting an Accountant for its client. The hiring organization is an expert, reliable partner for your needs regarding feedstuffs, supplements, minerals, and vitamins. It is domiciled in Germany with branches in other countries including Kenya.
Monthly compliance services for PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT and Withholding Tax
This will entail:
- Review of Miavit ‘s monthly transactions to determine VAT applicability
- Preparing the monthly calculation of input and output VAT
- Prepare and file monthly returns VAT returns on the ITax platform
- Preparing monthly payroll and PAYE calculation and issuing payslips
- Ensure that monthly PAYE, NSSF and NHIF are submitted and paid online on time
- Prepare and file monthly PAYE returns on the ITax platform
- Review monthly transactions to determine WHT applicability
- Prepare the monthly calculations of WHT and
- Prepare and file monthly WHT declarations where applicable in the ITax platform
Monthly bookkeeping and Accounting
This will entail:
- Bookkeeping services
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Updating the general ledger including the prime books of entry on a monthly basis
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements
- Extracting debtors listing on a monthly basis
- Extracting the creditors listing on a monthly basis
- Assist in preparing annual budgets
- Preparation of end- of- year final management accounts
- Provide necessary information/documents required by auditors from time to time.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or a related course
- ACCA/CPA/CIFA/CISA qualification will be an added advantage
- Proven experience as an accountant or relevant role
- Understanding& Background of export and importing companies
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Understanding of KRA systems with regards to VAT payments, WHT etc
- Self-motivated and results-driven
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3326”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3326 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 30 April 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: