Duma Works Job Vacancies For Accountant, Application Details
Duma Works is recruiting an accountant for one of our clients in Nairobi; a leading piping solutions provider in the East African region.
Team :Accounts Team
Reporting to the Chief Accountant
- Ensure books of account are up to date on Real-time basis.
- Prepare accurate Bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Ensure all statutory returns are filed within deadlines.
- Ensure Individual Balance Score Card Weightage is achieved.
- Receiving and Posting of Invoices after ensuring accuracy.
- Preparing Payments after reconciliations and ensuring all documents are in order.
- Preparing and filing of Statutory returns within deadlines.
- Participate in Stock take at regular intervals.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Chief Accountant or the Finance Director
- Degree in business related courses preferably Finance and Accounting.
- CPA-K or ACCA
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in a commercial organization preferably in a manufacturing Industry.
- Must have worked with an ERP system
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Keen to details
- Knowledge all applicable KRA Acts and mandatory returns, processes and dates
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Proficient with any Payroll software.
- Proficient with any ERP software.
- Smart working
- Team Player
- Good communication skills.
- To be able to work without supervision.
- With Internal Customers.
- HR Team
- Warehouse Team
- Procurement Team
- Production Team
- Maintenance Team
- Sales Team
- Quality Control Team
- All Directors
- No supplier complaint for delayed or incorrect payment.
- No missed Statutory deadline.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “3221”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3221 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 16 February 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: