Duma Works Job Vacancies 2018 for Sales & Relationship Manager
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales and Relationship Manager for a leading micro-finance company in Nairobi.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the
effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with services.
- Letting customers know about other services the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Managing Director.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- A track record of managing client relationships.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3217”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3217 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 09 March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: