Duma Works Job Vacancies 2018 for Accountant
Duma Works is recruiting an Accountant in Mombasa for one of our clients in the manufacturing sector.
The Accountant will be responsible for the financial and reporting duties related sales and administrative functions performed by the Mombasa Sales Depot.
- Posting Invoices / Cash Sales / Credit notes
- Allocating payments received from customers
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Reconciling receivables accounts
- Preparing monthly customer statements
- Credit control
- Petty cash management
- Inventory management
- Liaise with the accounts department at the head office
- Assisting with implementation of SAP business one as the new ERP for the Depot
- Other ad-hoc accounting responsibilities as assigned
- ACCA qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience is required, with a minimum of 2 years at an audit firm.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have worked extensively with a common ERP system, experience with SAP is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3296”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3296 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 23 March 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: