Duma Works Job Recruitment 2018 for HR Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Duma Works Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Duma Works Recruitment 2018
- 3 plus years of experience in HR
- Degree from a recognized university/institution
- Member of IHRM
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets.
- Computer literacy is essential
HR Coordinator Job Responsibilities
Recruitment and selection;
- Preparation of JD’s for clients;
- Sourcing for candidates by partnering with internal recruiters;
- Ensuring successful talent acquisition process;
Assisting in employee on boarding:-
- Preparation of employee Policies, Contracts and HR Templates;
- Ensuring proper filing of all employee documentation for clients.
- Ensure employees files and relevant documentation are fully updated;
- Handling Disciplinary Matters should they arise;
- Advising clients on legislative HR matters.
- Be Creative and demonstrate innovative;
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Customer service; ensure customer satisfaction through the provision of professional, efficient and effective assistance;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Tact and diplomacy.
How to Apply
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3346”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3346 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 25 May 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: