Dubai Islamic Bank Recruitment 2018 for Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Dubai Islamic Bank Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Dubai Islamic Bank Recruitment 2018
Dubai Islamic Bank has the unique distinction of being the world’s first full Islamic bank, a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional Islamic values with the technology and innovation that characterize modern financial institution. Since its formation in 1975, Dubai Islamic Bank has established itself as the undisputed leader in its field, setting the standards for others to follow as the trend towards Islamic banking gathers momentum in the global arena. Islamic banking and finance is now one of the world’s fastest-growing economic sectors that comprise more than 400 institutions with assets under management in excess of US$ 1 trillion (US$1,000 billion).
- Ensure that product revenue and profitability targets are achieved/exceeded.
- Understand customer’s business and anticipate the requirements through a consultative selling process. Match customer’s needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals. Negotiate terms and conditions with customers to maximize revenue and profitability.
- Provide structured solutions to meet the specific cash management requirements of our customers and prospects.
- Undertake a disciplined product-oriented sales management process. Monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- Provide feedback on product and competition.
- Assist product management and development in strategic product rollouts.
- Provide feedback and assistance to all areas of transaction banking; e.g., Product Management, Marketing, etc. to ensure that the voice of the customer and local requirements are incorporated into ongoing plans and initiatives. Keep abreast of customers’ needs, trends and product/market intelligence for new product developments/enhancements, strengthening competitive position.
- Ensure smooth deal implementation and adherence to high levels of service quality.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other Banking lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
- Facilitate customer service issues and to ensure a high level of post-sales service is made available to the clients at all times.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 -6 years’ experience in Corporate Relationship Management in a Bank based in Nairobi.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Dubai Islamic Bank career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: