Dream Culture Job Vacancy 2018 for Social Media Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Dream Culture Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Dream Culture Job Vacancy 2018
Implementing our organisation’s social media existing strategy/plan in order to boost visibility and customer & client engagement.
Minimum Qualification: Diploma Experience
Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 2 years
The role purpose includes creating marketing and social media campaigns, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules across Twitter, Face book, Instagram & YouTube. Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing all company social media accounts to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Managing all social media accounts by implementing the existing social media plan
- Developing engaging, creative & innovative content for regular scheduled posts. (10 -15 posts per day / platform) such as competitions, campaigns, blog posts, articles, videos, gifs, memes, pictures.
- Forming key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Educating other staff on the use of social media and promoting its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Ensuring brand consistency in social media messages.
- Collecting and analysing visitor data and analysing interactions.
- Relying on social media insights to make data driven decision on how to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Auditing and analysing social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Growing and expanding company social media presence on existing platforms week on week.
- Coordinating with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Managing our online community and customer service roles
- Be in charge of weekly online & offline weekly spend to weekly revenue plus weekly sign ups with an aim of reducing the cost per new user acquisition week on week.
- Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Monitoring and weekly reporting on performance on social media platforms
- Proficiency in photography, Videography and graphic design basics
- Experience in social media marketing/advertising
- Prior experience required in a similar role
- Managerial skills
- SEO knowledge
- Paid media professional
- Professional understanding of all social media platforms, tools, and analytics
- Honesty, strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Self discipline
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: