Dorbe Leit Recruitment 2018 for Animal Health Key Account Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Dorbe Leit Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Dorbe Leit Recruitment 2018
Our client is a leading animal health company in East and Central Africa since 1906; The Company has delivered high quality products and solutions for livestock farming that is unparalleled in the region. Our client is a principal supplier of tried, tested and trusted brands in animal health and crop farming sectors, all developed with the key objectives of increasing production and productivity on the farms. The quality of their Brands that make up the range of high quality products and solutions is unparalled in the region.
Are you a process oriented professional who is confident, ambitious, resourceful and imaginative with the desire to challenge yourself? Are you interested in being part of a team focused towards transforming livestock farming in Kenya and beyond the East African region? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
Our client would like to fill the position of a Key Account Manager-Anima Health who will be reporting to the Field Manager.
Purpose Statement of the Position
The jobholder is mandated to sell all company products to business units, Farms, Coopertaives, Feedmillers affiliated institutions. Establish & develop strategic business relationships with key industry publics within a region.
Roles for the Key Account Manager Job
- Service all diary & agro co-operatives.
- Develop own work plans & time schedules.
- Recommend sales & promotion activities to the field manager.
- Generate effective sales proposals & tactics.
- Feed mills & Farms purchasing goods worth at least 40, 000 per month.
- All customers must be seen twice a month
- Service around 100 customers with sales between Kshs.10-20 million
- Visit an average of 5 customers a day.
- Develop a business relationship with County Directors of Veterinary Services (CDVS), NGOs & key publics
- Recruit at least 3 new customers per month.
- Develop a relationship with institutions affiliated to the industry within the territory.
- Develop & maintain a clear detailed customer’s database.
- Drive a strategic sales leadership with a territory.
- At least a 15% sales growth per customer after every 6 months
Key Performance Indicators
- Sell all the company products as per the budgets.
- Retain at least 95% & acquire 20% new customer within a year.
- Customer service standards are scored at least 3 out 5.
- Brand activity plans are successfully implemented.
- Recommend at least one sales proposal per month to the Field Manager.
- All customers’ complaints are satisfactorily addressed within 15 days.
- Avail detailed market intelligence report on at least weekly basis.
- No conflict with Territory Sales Rep (TSP) & Field Sales Rep (FSR).
- An effective cost per call ratio.
Key Account Manager Job Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science, Animal Production, Agricultural Economics, Agri-business, Business Related or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience & preferably in business to business sales environment.
Competencies and Skills required
- Product knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Clear communication skills
- Trade & industry knowledge
- Management skills
- Leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through our website www.dorbe-leit.co.ke on the vacancy page before close of business 30th May 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: