DNV GL Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant, Application Details
Local Unit & Position Description
The tasks will be mainly Admin Support for the following
- Answer phone calls in our Nairobi office.
- Invoices to customer and do the follow-up of payments.
- Scheduling of audits with customers.
- Registration of quotes and contracts
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree or greater preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience
- High level of proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to perform consistent work on computers
- Team player and able to work independently, self-motivated, dynamic and customer service orientated
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- Excellent customer service/phone presence
- Must have the ability to learn and proficiently perform computer applications
- Display initiative and ownership
- Ability to think critically about the task at hand and make suggestions for improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with diverse people – clients and co-workers
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is one of the world’s leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: