DNV GL Job Vacancy 2018 for Lead Auditor – Business Assurance, Application Details
DNV GL Job Vacancy 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for DNV GL Job Vacancy 2018. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Table of Contents
DNV GL Job Vacancy 2018
Local Unit & Position Description
- Perform 3rd party management system audits for ISO9000/14000/18000/Food safety standards.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Provide customers with timely, complete and accurate reports of their current level of conformity / implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
- Maintain appropriate auditor credentials / qualifications and pursue advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- Contribute to the growth and development of a world-class, industry-leading auditing team
- Provide sales support when required
- Provide support to operations team when required
- Take up new challenges and additional work to support the certification operation, technical function as and when required.
- Degree or equivalent (Mechanical or Civil / structural engineering, Food Science, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology.
- Currently qualified as a 3rd party auditor of ISO 9001/14001 OHSAS 18001, FSSC, BRC, Global Gap and minimum 5 years industry experience
- Must have successfully completed lead auditor course for the management system audits for Quality &/or Environment &/or OHS, ISO 22000/FSSC, BRC, Global Gap.
- Good understanding on the management related terminologies and fundamentals, Food safety related terminologies and fundamentals.
- Good knowledge and understanding on the Legislation and regulations related to various products, environment and OHS, Food Safety.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A strong attention to detail, coupled with an uncompromising dedication to ethical and professional behavior
- Capable of working effectively both in team environments as well as individually
- Willingness to travel to customer sites (overseas) and perform audits as required, up to 70% of the time
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Customer focused and consultative style of addressing issues and solutions
- A commitment to deliver highest quality of service to clients
- Excellent at prioritizing multiple tasks, managing conflicting deadlines and working effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to gain commitment from others, effectively manage expectations and competing priorities
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, & interpersonal), along with attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferred 3rd party certification audit experience for the above standards
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: