DNA Job Vacancy 2018 for Micro-Credit Assistant (4 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for DNA job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
DNA Job Vacancy 2018
Job Reference M.C.A./2018
The Microcredit Assistant is to promote the creation of awareness as well as recruit and manage groups and individual business clients on savings mobilization, share collection, loan approval, disbursement and follow up for repayment.
Duties for the Micro-Credit Assistant Job
- Consistently grow the SACCOs product portfolio by Marketing to individuals and groups.
- Conduct training and guide clients on the application process and new products.
- Analyze and verify borrower, loan application to determine client’s creditworthiness (Loan appraisal).
- Play a key role in business development and direct customer relationship management.
- Collections and maintaining quality portfolio.
- Meet set monthly and annual targets in terms of loan portfolio disbursement.
- Responsible in planning, monitoring and evaluation of targets and achievements.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of micro-credit policies and procedures.
- Develop new products intended for new markets.
- Offer financial advisory services to clients.
- Exercise due diligence in operations on Know your customer (KYC) to prevent and detect frauds and forgeries.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Must be empathic to Customer needs
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills .
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self- motivated
- Be a team player
Micro-Credit Assistant Job Qualifications
- Relevant degree/diploma and certifications.
- Three (3) years’ experience in credit management in a financial institution.
- Be between 25 –35 years of age.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV& I.D. Card (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating the job title on the subject line to [email protected] on or before 5th October 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: