DNA Job Vacancy 2018 for Marketing Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for DNA job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
DNA Job Vacancy 2018
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the incumbent is responsible for the marketing activities, increase market awareness and implement findings of customer research, market conditions information, and competitor data and implement the marketing plan with the overall aim of increasing profitability. Further responsible for implementing business strategies for Agency Banking, Money Transfer Services (MTS), Mobile Banking and ATM Cards Businesses through rollout to market and business growth as well as corporate branding.
Duties for the Marketing Manager Job
- Handle all day-to-day all marketing communications activities for the SACCO.
- Participate in Brand Management through development & execution of initiatives that will improve brand visibility and brand equity for the SACCO
- Execute the annual marketing plan and ensure that it is delivered within the budget.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in preparing the annual Marketing Plan, and ensuring that the SACCO’S marketing objectives are achieved measured and results reported to all relevant stakeholders.
- Implement Online Marketing and Social Media Management initiatives.
- Develop and manage the e-newsletters from the website on a regular basis Incorporate online activities with offline marketing promotions which includes social media management across multiple social media platforms.
- Marketing Campaigns: Implement all approved marketing campaigns and brand strategies to achieve agreed KPI’s, from developing the creative brief through to analysis and recommendations. Ensure marketing campaigns are delivered in line with overall marketing budget.
- Implement Agency Banking, Money Transfer Systems, Mobile Banking and Cards Business strategies in line with the SACCO Business Strategic Plan.
- Take lead in co-ordination of regular business improvement plans and projects for initiatives under department.
- Recruitment and management of Agents in compliance with the set Agent selection criteria and ensuring customer usage of Tower SACCO Agents outlets and sub-agents for Money Transfer Services.
- Monitoring of alternate channels availability and performance to ensure high levels of customers’ satisfaction.
- Increase utilization of products and services at alternative channels network.
- Drive new innovations to support non-traditional services to support credit application and loan repayments.
- Execute operational excellence, cost management and compliance to internal policies and SASRA guidelines.
- Champion customer service and implementation of quality service delivery standards.
- Own and take accountability for profitability of Alternative Channels business.
- Provide marketing technical support for existing mobile and implementation of related projects.
- Offer guidance to business development officers in executing the SACCCO’s growth strategy.
- Develop the capacity of the business development team.
- Develop subject matter expert knowledge of Mobile, eCommerce and other payment banking technologies.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Must be empathic to Customer needs
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self- motivated
- Be a team player
Marketing Manager Job Qualifications
Education: Formal Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Certifications in either Marketing/CPA/CPS
- A relevant Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 years of experience working for a financial institution on the same capacity.
- Be between 30 – 40 years of age.
- Knowledge of banking trends, administrative skills, project management and business strategy will be an added advantage
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV& I.D. Card (in PDFformat as one document)clearly indicating the job title on the subject line to [email protected] on or before 5th October 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: