DNA Job Vacancy 2018 for Credit Portfolio Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for DNA job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
DNA Job Vacancy 2018
The portfolio manager is responsible for growth and management of the business loan portfolio through credit underwriting, managing the prescribed portfolio quality and profitability. The portfolio manager owns and is accountable for understanding credit risks associated with the business loans portfolio.
Duties for the Credit Portfolio Manager Job
- Drive the credit strategy through business loans portfolio
- Enforces Credit Policy and risk management policy with regards to business loan portfolio
- Ensure accurate completion of internal loan reviews and determination of appropriate risk ratings. Provide credit risk management of the business loan portfoliosFormalizes action plans for loans having upcoming maturity dates
- Review of loan applications and analysis of credit information to assess customer’s credit worthiness
- Conducts in-depth analysis of balance sheets and profit and loss statements of business loans applicants
- Provides advice and guidance to credit officers at the branch level regarding business loan policies and procedures, credit analysis, financial statement evaluation, and credit investigations.
- Administers loan portfolio to ensure proper mix of loan types, maximization of yields, maintenance of quality control, and minimization of losses
- Implement and maintains controls for underwriting, loan administration and collections of business loans.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Credit or the C.E.O.
Credit Portfolio Manager- Business& Asset Finance Loans Job Requirements
- Proven experience, as a credit portfolio manager or similar role in credit department
- Strong business acumen
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices in credit management
- Ability to meet business targets and goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Must be empathic to Customer needs
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self- motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision
- Be a team player
- A relevant degree or Diploma.
- A professional qualification in credit is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a financial institution.
- Be between 30 – 45 years of age.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV& I.D. Card (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating the job title on the subject line to email@example.com on or before 5th October 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: