DNA Job Vacancy 2018 for Chief Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for DNA job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
DNA Job Vacancy 2018
Job Reference C.A./2018
Responsible for the Business Support and Finance Manager for the sound Financial Management of the SACCO including its financial strength, regulatory compliance, operating policies and procedures – budgets, incomes and expenses and personnel requirements, strategic and operational plans including products development and promotions.
Duties for the Chief Accountant Job
- Ensure accurate and timely record keeping
- Prepare accurate statutory returns
- Assist in development and implementation of SACCOs policies, rules and procedures in liaison with the finance manager & the CEO.
- Prepares cash flow projections
- Ensures monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Ensures maintenance of members’ personal accounts
- Identify potential problem areas and advice management for resolution
- Assist in design and formulation of products and services
- Provide advice and supervision to staff reporting to him/her
- Assist the finance manager to provide oversight of procurement of equipment and supplies in compliance with laid down policies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, and other reports as needed by the management
- Alternate strong room custodian
- Ensure financial prudence in payment of invoices
- Process payments to next of kin for deceased cases
- Facilitate loan disbursements
- Market and cross-sell the SACCO products and services.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the C.E.O.
Chief Accountant Job Qualifications
- Have a business-related degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking/Co-operative Business/Economics CPA(K)/CPS(K)/CCP(K)
- At least six (6) years relevant experience inthe same or related position in aFinancial Institution orin a supervisory capacity.
- CPA(K) mandatory
- Be between 35-40 years of age.
- Computer proficiency in computer application, especially in accounting packages and systems
- Must have been involved in audit service /analysis of financial statements with excellent financial reporting.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV& I.D. Card (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating the job title on the subject line to email@example.com on or before 5th October 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: