DNA Job Vacancy 2018 for Branch Officer – Operations (7 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for DNA job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
DNA Job Vacancy 2018
Job Reference B.O.I.O./2018
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the incumbent shallbe responsible for reviewing and analyzing expenditures of the branch to ensure they are in conformity with the budget and as well advise the Branch Manager on issues such as resource utilization and assumptions underlying budgets forecasts.
Duties For the Branch Operations Manager Job
- Deputize the Branch manager in his/her absence.
- Prepare various monthly reports that compare budgeted costs to actual cost including treasurer’s report.
- Maintain the branch cash book and ensure its reconciliation with the bank and source documents.
- Computing and fixing of Fixed Deposits for the members and drawing of bankers
- Monitor the performance of branch loans portfolio
- Maintain branch accounting.
- Ensure banking premises are well maintained.
- Ensure that all customers are served in an orderly manner and without delay.
- Receive complaints from the customers and act on them on the spot and where not in a position, direct them to the superiors.
- Strive at all times to ensure the customer is comfortable and receiving the necessary attention.
- Encourage customers to give their service comments on the provided forms and have them inserted in the suggestion box.
- Ensure that all complaints/suggestions are presented to a staff meeting, discussed and prompt action taken to remedy the situation.
- To undertake management and development of Branch staff.
- Prepare reports on customer care to guide management in the development of suitable products and delivery system.
- Implement Branch risk management policies.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Branch Manager
Branch Officer-In-Charge of Operations Job Requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern accounting techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet business targets and goals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Must be empathic to Customer needs
- Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
- Possess excellent business writing skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
- In-depth Knowledge of the asset management and market structure sectors preferred.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self- motivated
- Be a team player
- Have a business-related degree.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a financial institution.
- Certification in banking will be an added advantage.
- Be between 30 – 35 years of age.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
How to Apply
Market yourself by sending a one-page cover letter about yourself and achievement to date together with your CV& I.D. Card (in PDF format as one document) clearly indicating the job title on the subject line to email@example.com on or before 5th October 2018 at 6.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: