Directline Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Claims Negotiator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Directline Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Directline Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancy 2018
We are looking for self-driven, self-motivated and qualified professionals to take on the position of Claims Negotiator (Consultant).
These positions are on consulting basis with an attractive professional fee payable on commission basis.
Overall Purpose of the Job
The Claims Officer (Negotiation) is responsible for:
- Negotiation & settlement of genuine claims
- Out of Court settlement of claims
Claims Negotiator Job Responsibilities
- Negotiate and settle genuine claims prior to the claimant or third party advocate pursing compensation through the Courts.
- Conduct thorough and detailed analysis of claim documents in files presented to enable fraud detection and to effectively develop strategies to address the fraudulent claims within the company’s policies and guidelines.
- Identify and cause to be withdrawn and/or dismissed matters that are fraudulent or otherwise through defense.
Qualifications for the Claims Negotiator Job
- University degree from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- Minimum Overall Grade of C+ in KCSE
- Certificate of Insurance (COP)
- AIIK Diploma/CII Diploma or any insurance related qualification will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ experience in Claims management preferably within an Insurance Company OR Intermediary.
- Experience in dealing with PSV will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- High level of integrity; Able to maintain utmost confidentiality of information in their possession
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent Client relationship skills
- Have great attention to detail
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above advertised role, kindly send us a detailed CV and Application Letter clearly demonstrating your fit as per the roles & responsibilities and the person specifications (academic/professional qualifications, experience, skills & attributes) listed above.
Applications that do not conform to the Application Instructions will not be considered.
Kindly send your application documents to email@example.com to reach us on or before 5.00pm -Friday, 12th October 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: