Dilpack Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 for Management Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Dilpack Kenya Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Dilpack Kenya Job Vacancy 2019
Dilpack Kenya produces and supplies a wide range of high-quality packaging products for the African market, with extra focus on Kenyan flower producers: printed and unprinted flexible packaging (film on rolls, sheets, and sleeves), flower food, accessories, such as rubber bands and scissors and decorative materials.
We are printing and packaging firm a subsidiary of a Dutch multinational company. Supplying to flower firms locally and internationally with a commanding market share, recruiting for Management Accountant.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Financial oversight and control, while ensuring the maintenance of accurate financial and accounting records, and the provision of timely management reports.
- Provision of support to the Finance manager in designing & implementing improved techniques and workflows within the department
- Record financial transactions for the company
- Prepare monthly/annual financial statements for internal and external use
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing
- Analyze financial performance and forecast longer-term horizons
- Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost
- Maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions
- Make upper-level strategy recommendations based on financials
- Providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Budgeting and reporting
- Assess internal controls
- Responsible for VAT records maintenance and compliance
- Complete and review tax returns
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation of ledger accounts and resolve any discrepancies or differences that may occur while ensuring monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Assist in collection and preparation of documentation requested for the annual outside audit.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Finance Manager or any other person designated in their absence.
- Proven experience in successful credit control role from manufacturing background a must.
- 5+ years’ experience hands on in the same position.
- Degree in finance/Accounting, candidates with CPA will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to utilise Finance systems accurately and efficiently
- Able to manage own workload, set and meet deadlines and operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Microsoft Excel – Vlook ups, pivot tables.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications and ERP system experience (SAP preferred).
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Good understanding of accounting practices & related software with emphasis on SAP
- Good knowledge of national tax legislation
- Strong in numeracy
- Fluent in Kiswahili/English (spoken & written)
- Ability to ensure task completion & meet stated deadlines
- Good delegation skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills including. report writing
- Strong analytical skills and “Policing” skills
Attitudes / Behaviours
- Proactive “Can do” attitude
- Eye for detail & analytical
- Good team builder & player
- Honesty & integrity
- Culturally sensitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Dilpack Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: