The Diageo Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Diageo recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Diageo Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Diageo Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
The Diageo is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Area Business Development Manager
Area Business Development Manager (Multiple Locations)Reports To: Divisional Sales ManagerContext/Scope:
KBL is the No.1 FMCG Company in East Africa, with approximately +95% share of the beer market and +50% of the Spirits market in Kenya. Other players in the beer market include Keroche Breweries, and Heineken while the Spirits landscape has numerous players key among them being Africa Spirits, Distell, LDK and KWAL. Listed in the Nairobi, Dar-es-Salaam and Kampala Stock Exchange, trading under the EABL umbrella, it is one of the most capitalized business in the East and Central Africa Region.
KBL pursues double digit (TP/NSV) growth YOY. KBL is responsible for both supply and demand for beer & spirits and non-alcoholic drinks. It operates 2 breweries & 1 spirits plant and also markets and distributes a strong portfolio of global brands. The size of the beer market in Kenya is estimated at close to 10m HL. With a population of over 40m people, there is potential to grow this market. There is a large informal alcohol sector which traditional brews dominate.
KBL brands sell out of approx. +40,000 retail outlets.
Purpose of Role
The role holder is instrumental to ensuring that the area business strategy is executed effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the desired outcomes and maintain our competitive edge within assigned area and constantly partners with the distributors to unlock route to consumer (RTC) opportunities and inspire team performance while developing and proposing clear actions and plans for improvements and growth.
Ensuring that all sales objectives are strategically aligned; ensure sales reps focus on high value activities and tasks with clear outcomes.
Support the updating of sales force standards & expectations, and ensure these are delivered by the sales teams
Support sales leaders where relevant with the process of defining, managing and cascading targets throughout the sales force
Work with sales operations on the process of defining the boundaries of the territories where changes are required, plus support the capacity planning and measurement as needed
Utilize historical coaching information and performance information from Intouch Data Management suite to build robust coaching plans for each member of your team
Build the Structured Selling capabilities ensuring that Sales Reps execute the 8 steps of the call with every customer, use the 6 selling tools effectively and are proficient using the persuasive selling structure
Ensures all Sales Reps use the Intouch suite effectively, capture and maintain all relevant data and synchronize at the end of each call or at least once/day
Adheres to the ad hoc activity process which steers all requests for additional sales force time or unplanned activities to the central gatekeeper
Supports the induction process by delivering training for all new starters as required
Review Intouch information on sales representative performance vs targets at a minimum two times per week
Utilizefield data and insights to understand and target the opportunities for effective coaching and feedback to team plus enabling of calibration and rewarding performance
Act as a custodian of the Data in the system, actively ensuring that in market data guidelines and processes are adhered to and understood by your whole team. Ensures signs offs for data changes are executed in a timely manner
Use reports and data from the Data Management tool in order to generate commercial insights and drive execution of these opportunities through the sales teams
Delivery against the minimum Market standard of time dedicated to coaching
Act as a trainer and deliver the Managing Relationships programme as part of the yearly sales capability plan / induction process.
Ensure all development, coaching & feedback is embedded within our performance management framework
Ensure you are able to support and train your direct reports on the use of the Data insights tool in their role. Actively seek training for yourself in areas where you require it to enable high performance
- People capability development through coaching and accompaniment based on the Structured call approach.
- Embedding the Diageo Standards of Excellence as the way of working
- Drive volume Pull from the Distributor with a focus on the retail end.
- Drive a strong culture of Compliance, ensuring adherence to COBC (Code of business Conduct) and Health and Safety requirements in the work environment.
- Develop and input into activity / sales unit plans for the area / division and present activities at relevant cycle planning meetings for approval
- Manage EABL promotional activities as per cycle plans
- Ensures the data maintenance processes are fully executed, and holds responsibility for the data quality within your area
- Where necessary, supports Distributor partners / with KPIs maximizing our RTM value chain and working to drive volume “Push and Pull” with a focus on the retail end. Ensure that weekly purchase plans and daily stock positions are communicated on time.
- Oversee development and execution of the trade coverage plan for the assigned area.
- Contribute to the overall sales and business strategy development and execution.
- Ensure trading terms and conditions are adhered to by all EABL customers
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality (e.g. Retail Quality Index) and consumer price of products are achieved.
- Ensure Trade area works in accordance to EABL’s Marketing Standards and all Corporate Guidelines.
- Ensure that Trade area is well trained and motivated in order that trade marketing and distribution is superior to the competition in respect of both core and added value services
- Ensure customer trading terms (e.g. bonus, credit, discounts) in the commercial planning are executed in a controlled compliant and ethical manner.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 5-7 years’ Sales or Business Development experience with a proven track record of success and delivery, ideally across different markets and trade channels.
Functional Knowledge & Skills
- Trade and/or brand strategy development
- Trade marketing development
- Customer engagement
- Logistics/ supply chain management
- Account management
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills
- Motivating, coaching and developing people
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, external suppliers and commercial partners
- Effective communication and presentation
- Negotiation and influencing
- Project management
How to Apply for Diageo Jobs 2020 Recruitment
Interested and qualified? Go to Diageo career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Diageo Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Diageo Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Diageo Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Diageo Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Diageo Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Diageo Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: