Denanto Job Vacancy For Petrol Station Supervisor, Application Details
We are an upcoming oil company looking for a vibrant individual to work as Station Supervisor.
Table of Contents
Petrol Station Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinated and control the daily operation of the cost Centre(s)
- Promote the concept of services throughout the cost Center(s)
- Meet the store revenue and performance targets
- Direct and manage the financial performance of the Store.
- Responsible for marketing of cost center.
- Housekeeping, Merchandising and fronting at the shop.
- Receipt, inspection and verification of delivered goods.
- Shop stock management
- Handling any customer complaint arising at the shop.
- Prepare weekly cost center performance reports
- Recommend changes in basic structure and organization of Store where necessary.
- Implement quality assurance procedures and ensure that Customer Experience standards being upheld in the Store.
- Establishing and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the cost center (s)
- Directly supervise employees in the store in accordance with the company’s policies procedures and the Instructional Manual
- Manage the employees in the Store to produce optimal efficiency
- Plan, assign, direct and review the work of employees in the cost Centre (s), appraise performance; reward and
- discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions. Plan and conduct new employee orientation.
- Prepare a monthly duty roster for the shop attendants.
- Coaching and encouraging team members on job performance, motivation and personal development.
Requirements for the Petrol Station Supervisor Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, working with excel spread sheets, QuickBooks accounting software, internet software, email, and order processing and database software highly desirable.
- Team work, team development and holding people accountable
- Initiative and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Self-drive and decision making
- Human relations and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Send curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified on the interview date.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: