Dell Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Dell Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Dell Recruitment 2018
- Company: Dell
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Channel Field Marketing Analyst (Regional)
DellEMC’s Marketing Team is a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that can shape our offerings, influence our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviours and drive profitable growth. We are now looking for an energetic, creative and results-oriented Channel Field Marketing Analyst.
DellEMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential. We are proud to have our own ‘Marketing University’ that will give you the tools to enhance your marketing skills, technical expertise, personal effectiveness and leadership qualities.
You will make a significant contribution to achieving our business goals through:
- Support Channel Marketing team to develop, implement and execute programs that align with Channel Sales Strategy
- Assist team with Go To Market strategies and program management (e.g. channel engagement and enablement, channel marketing communication)
- Interacts with Channel Partners around deploying, planning and executing marketing development funds (MDF) in support of the marketing business plan. Specifically plans and supports execution of through-partner demand generation activities that meet required ROI (sellout, pipeline) in specific territory.
- Align with Sales Stakeholders to coordinate programs and projects to support sales initiatives
- Interact with Channel Partners to assist them in implementing marketing programs and activities around Dell EMC solutions
- Bachelor’s degree +2 years working experience or advanced degree (Master) without working experience; Preferred studies with a focus on Marketing and / or Economics
- Basic knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations and advertising
- Project management ability
- Communication skills & Business writing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- The ideal candidate will possess a growth mind-set primed for always learning and evolving personal skillset
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity, and a desire for high quality.
- Travel will be required in this role to support field activities and partner meetings/events 25% Max time.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: