Dell Job Recruitment 2018 for Enterprise Account Executive
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Sales Team, we are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. A key aspect of this role is to develop Dell EMC end-to-end solution portfolio with an emphasis on; Enterprise Solutions (Servers, Storage & Networking).
This will include growing the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understanding customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend in Enterprise Solutions
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in a technical solutions selling role where you were recognised as a top performer
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and proficient in working with CIO and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills
- Driven by achieving a high level of customer satisfaction and can demonstrate a track record in this area
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: