Del Monte Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Sales Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Thika – Kenya is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages.
As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for a top class individual to fill a vacant position in Sales & Marketing Department.
This is a Management position reporting to the Regional Sales & Marketing Manager Sub Saharan Africa.
The role will be responsible for delivering sales targets for Del Monte fresh produce in Kenya.
- Achieving Sales Targets for Del Monte Fresh Produce business whilst building long term brand equity for Del Monte in Kenya
- Seeking sales opportunities and generating new ideas in order to facilitate new Fresh Produce business.
- Developing strong customer relationships with the objective of winning them in order to meet and exceed sales objectives consistently and sustainably in line with the Annual Plan
- Monitoring and regulation of pricing of fresh produce on daily basis to ensure maximization of profit and minimization of loss based on prevailing market conditions
- Managing channel/customer plans periodically by reviewing performance and revising course of action as may be needed
- Managing accounts receivables as per agreed terms in order to meet order-to-cash cycle targets
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- University degree in Commerce, Economics or Business Administration (with bias in Marketing) or an equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years’ experience in fresh produce, food processing and packing
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing sales in a fast paced perishable goods environment
- Good understanding of Route to Market for different channels/customers and ability to effectively serve the consumer needs
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge in MS Office packages
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Build value based relationships especially with key customers’
- Leverage on opportunities both local and global networks in order to be efficient in demand and supply planning
- Be a problem solver, self-motivated, results focused and of high integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone/Mobile contacts.
These should be received not later than 16th February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Del Monte Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager Del Monte Kenya Limited P.O Box 147 Thika – 01000 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: